Thursday, September 2, 2010

Beach Boys (and us girls too!)

I know I just wrote about the beach, but guess what?  I just got back from the beach again.  This time I went with my cousies and aunt and uncle.  Oh, I forgot to mention my family!  And Penn the Penster came too.  She's so cute!  Ain't she the cutest little thing?



We had a blast there.  I always have so much fun with my cousins.  Would you like to know their names?  Come on, now tell me....would you?  Okay, I'll tell you anyways.  The youngest is Jeffrey, he's about my age.  The 2nd youngest is Kelli, she's near Shane's age.  The last, but not least is Charity, AKA Chewy.  She's the oldest.  We played in the agua ALOT, we had fun at the campfire while playing Cahoots, and we were also on our scooters.  Now bring on the pictures!

Ain't I the cutest little thing?  Oh wait....that's Penny!

Have you seen a mermaid as pretty as she is?

Me and my cous' Charity

Everyone helped dig this really big hole!

I prefer buttered noodles, but this was pretty good.

I love popcorn anytime, anywhere....I just want the puff.

Look how beautiful we are.  We know how to have fun!
Tomorrow I'm headed out to Palm Springs with my Best Friend, stay tuned....

3 comments:

  1. I love it. I can't wait till we arrive at palm springs. I can't wait until u write about palm springs!
    <3, Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marin, your Blog is always so much fun to see and read. Grandma and I miss you a whole bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cousins are very good playmates. I would love to have been there. Enjoy your time in Palm Springs. Love you.
    G'ma Anita

    ReplyDelete