Tuesday, August 24, 2010

LETS HIT THE BEACH

LAST WEEK I WENT TO MY GRANDPARENTS HOUSE.  WE DIDN'T REALLY STAY AT THEIR HOUSE VERY MUCH, WE MOSTLY WERE AT THE BEACH.  NOW YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PUT YOUR SUNGLASSES ON FOR THIS NEXT PICTURE.

ME AND MY GRANDMA FOUND LOTS OF ROCKS 'CAUSE WE MADE THIS MASTERPIECE!


I ALSO MADE A SAND WOMAN WITH MY GRANDMA.  SHE'S REALLY PRETTY.  DO YOU LIKE HER SEAWEED HAIR? 


WANNA CLOSE UP?


OOPS!  SHE LOST AN EYE!

I ALSO MET A FRIEND.  HER NAME IS CHLOE.  SHE WAS VISITING HER AUNT.  SHE ONLY STAYED FOR THE DAY.  BUT WE HAD ALOT OF FUN IN THE TIME WE HAD.

HERE'S A PICTURE OF ME AND MY PAPA ON A WALK ACROSS THE BEACH.

HERE'S A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE AT THE END OF THE DAY.  MY GRANDMA TOOK THIS ONE.

IT WAS A GREAT TRIP.  BYE BYE.

3 comments:

  1. Marin, we're so glad to see you posted to your Blog. We have been missing you soooo much since you've returned home. We loved the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marin,
    I had the best time at Rincon with you. You were my playmate. I hope we can do it again.
    Love G'ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it. i cannot wait until u write more


    love emma

    ReplyDelete