Here's what it looked like after.....
After my chin got fixed I had NOTHING BUT FUN!!! You're not going to believe this, but I didn't get any pictures at the pool. But mostly what we did other than swimming was play Just Dance. The newest most awesome game! Want to know something funny? See the little girl with the Cranky shirt? She would always ask to switch controllers with whoever was winning because she wanted to be the winner. So isn't that funny?
Me and Emma also got matching T-shirts. They said, "Born to be Famous." Do you see the shirts? Oh! Guess what else happened? I ran into a friend from church. Isn't that crazy? She was getting to the pool when we were there. We hung out with her for the rest of the day. She even slept in our hotel room.
I always have so much fun when I'm with my friend Emma. And it was even better with Haylee too! It was the last weekend right before school started. Isn't that great?
Here we are back at home!! Well, Emma's home!




Great pictures of you and Ms. EM. Glad to hear you had a great time, love you boo boo head!
ReplyDeleteMarin....you and your friends look so much older. I'm so sorry about your booboo.
ReplyDeleteLove you G'ma
Marin - loved having you in PS with us. I am so glad you were ok. I am so proud of you that you were a brave, strong and courageous big girl when you got hurt. It must have been very scary for you not having your Mom and Dad there. You did awesome. You are some awesome dancer too! Can't wait until the new Just Dance game comes out. I will be the first in line to buy it :-) Love ya!!!
ReplyDeleteMarin- i loved having u in palm springs with us. I had a great time. If I can ever do this with u I would say yes. I am really happy u were brave and that u stayed. have an awesome thanksgiving:)
ReplyDeleteMarin write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteu need to write MORE!
ReplyDelete